Sunday, February 8, 2015

CAWP: A Work in Progress. Some changes

Well, you will probably notice a few changes I have made over the weekend.  Kind of fast and furious, I know.  But things should remain as they are for a while.  Some things to make note of...

CHEMISTRY RECIPES (right sidebar)
I have decided that, as they occur to me, I will be adding some darkroom chemical recipes for reference here on the site.  I have started with everyone's favorite, Rodinal (pronounced rod-in-all).  After reading up on it, I may get the required ingredients and use that one myself.  We shall see.  However, as I said, when I decided other recipes are appropriate to be added there, it will be done.

PHOTOGRAPHIC PUBLICATIONS (right sidebar)
I will be adding photographic publications.  These will primarily be dealing with traditional film photography.  There will be exceptions, however.  Some work just needs to be shared.  And deserves to be shared.  I started with a couple of oldies but goodies.  First are the back issues for Creative Image Maker Magazine, founded by David Vickers of the UK and produced by yours truly for over a year.  It was put on as primarily a technical journal.  Portfolios were generally submitted to coincide with applicable technical content in the same issue.  Sadly defunct, it had a good run and some quality stuff was shown.  Second is Fraction Magazine, founded by Arizona photographer and fellow APUGer, David Bram, showcases beautiful work produced by photographers the world over and is always a joy to view.

SEARCH, TRANSLATE and FOLLOW (lower right sidebar)
More ways to keep up with and sift through CAWP here on Blogspot.

SUBSCRIBE (footer)
You can now subscribe to CAWP and receive alerts whenever new content is added to the blog.

Thank you for viewing CAWP.  I hope to have more photographic content up shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment